Which flower bears the Virgin’s name, joined with the richest metal? The marigold, according to the English poet John Gay. Also known as “Mary’s Gold,” the blossoms of this flower, in legend, were used by the Blessed Virgin as coins. Sparkling Swarovski crystal bicones with golden accents elegantly bring to mind Mary, the “flower of flowers.” The memory wire design provides a comfortable and convenient fit for all wrist sizes. Each Rosary arrives in an elegant organza pouch.
- Hand-crafted 5-Decade Wrap Rosary Bracelet
- Tangerine, Aurum, Fire Opal, Magma and Swarovski 6mm crystal bicones
- Magma Swarovski 8mm crystal bicones
- Gold-tone filigree crucifix, Miraculous Medal, and pewter flower beads
- A holy reminder of Mary, “the Flower of Flowers”
- Mary’s Memorare Prayer Card
- The 15 Promises of Mary to those who pray the Rosary
- How to Pray the Rosary card
There are no reviews yet.